PoleLink Anchor must only be installed whilst in a Safe Work Position by a suitably competent person from an elevated work platform (EWP) or by appropriate rope access (RA) methods only. All tools should be secured with leash/lanyards to prevent accidental dropping from heights. A safe work exclusion zone needs to be created at the base of the installation site.
• The PoleLink Anchor is rated at 15kn.
• Tested to AS/NZS 5532:2013.
• Manufacturing requirements for single point anchor device used for harness based work at heights.
• Sufficient head clearance from end users must be considered.
• Ensure that hardware/rope/cable that will be attached to the PoleLink Anchor will have adequate clearance from all other equipment/structure that may be on the pole.
• Minimum pendulum effect must be present for the user accessing with the end system.
• Pendulum effect must be less than 30 degrees.
• During installation you must be safe at all times.
• If any doubt exists as to the strength of the structure an engineer should make the assessment.
• Failure to follow all instructions could result in a serious injury or death.
• READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS IN MANUAL, SOMEONES LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. MANUALS CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM www.safetylink.com.